Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Zucchini and Yellow Squash Au Gratin” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Zucchini and Yellow Squash Au Gratin” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “tara” : Made for dinner tonight and they were excellent! my hubby still loved them too.
- “kathia” : Wow!! This is incredibly delicious! The only thing I did differently is I salted & peppered it first
- “anita” : Highly recommended! My kids love these; it’s a great recipe for people with anti-zucchini palates (with this recipe, they’re usually the ones getting seconds):). I end up using twice the amount of the bread crumb/parmesan cheese mixture per pound of zucchini.
- “vanesa” : These were great but loved them best without ANY oil and no breadcrumbs ! Try with any herbs and spices…yum!
- “deb” : Looks good, but a ton of carbs for such a small amount. Makes me wonder how heart healthy it actually is.
- “naela” : I love snacking! Especially in the form of crunchy, crispy and cheese zucchini parmesan crisps! I have been going through a zucchini addiction lately, so I am stoked to have another way to feed (literally!) my new obsession! Pinned!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: