- 1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package taco seasoning, or 3 tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 1 (16oz) bag frozen corn
- 1 (4oz) can green chiles, diced/drained
- 1 (12oz) can black beans, drained
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 (16oz) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (10.5oz) can red enchilada sauce
Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish. Heat a skillet to medium high heat.
Add in ground beef/turkey, onion, and garlic. Cook until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain fat.
Add in taco seasoning, frozen corn, green chiles, and beans.
Cook until heated through.
In a large bowl, combine the meat mixture, 1 cup cheese and tater tots. Mix until combined.
Pour about 1/3 of the enchilada sauce on bottom on 9×13 baking dish.
Add in tater tot meat mixture and smooth to flat.
Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
During the last few minutes, sprinkle remaining cheese on top of dish and cook until melted.
Serve warm! *If you are a fan of black olives, you can add 1 small can to the mixture to change it up a bit.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :