Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Taco Tater Tot Bake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Taco Tater Tot Bake” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “loni” : I made this for dinner tonight and it was to die for! I added a can of green chiles to the meat mixture, and put tots on top at the end with the cheese. I broiled it for a few minutes to add a little crunch. We ate it with sour cream and hot sauce. It was sooo yummy. Next time I might add some tortilla chips on top too. What a great find!
- “britney” : This recipe was really good! I did a couple things differently…I used ground chicken instead of beef (because thats what I had thawed) I also used regular frozen corn because I couldn’t find Mexican Style and I didnt put cheese in the dish because my husband doesn’t like cheese. I just sprinkled some on top for me! 🙂 This will definitely be made again, and I will thaw beef out next time to try it that way! Thanks for a great recipe!
- “nicole” : All I can say is Awsome!! Was a quick and easy dinner and my family absolutely loved it.
- “avery” : This was really good. I didn’t have tater tots so I made the recipe on the stove and topped it with homemade hashbrowns and cheese. I also made the enchilada sauce from the ten minute enchilada sauce recipe on here! I used plain frozen corn and co jack cheese. Really good.
- “cheryl” : Family loved this, I used red enchilada sauce think next time I will use green and maybe some shredded pork.
- “debbie” : love the recipe….who knew that tater tot casserole could be sooooo goood!!!!!!!! I would add a little more enchilada sauce just so its not to dry-thanks for a great keeper!!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: