Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Skillet Sausage and Peppers”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Skillet Sausage and Peppers” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “christy” : This recipe is as close to perfect as they come. I have made it twice in two weeks. I am on a low-carb diet, so I do not make it for sandwiches. But it is fine just the way it is w/o the bread. I prefer pork sausage, but I’m sure it works just fine with turkey sausage.
- “carol” : Veganized with Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausage. Delicious, healthy and cruelty free. My son made it for 7 priests and they loved it and assumed it was the real thing. I’m making it for 40 this week.
- “giada” : This recipe has always been my absolute favorite for many years! Making it tonight for dinner, and it’s the best…thanks,
- “vanesa” : This is SO good, The taste is unbelievable! I think next time I would use more sausage to yield more servings, maybe 1-1/2 pounds.
- “martha” : Excellent. I might try to make it next time with 1/2 grass-fed beef and 1/2 mild Italian sausage made into meatballs for variety. Family loved it!
- “julia” : This was awesome!! If you can’t taste the Marsala then change the brand. You can definitely taste it and it is wonderful.toased some hoagies, added sausasge peppers and onions then some cheese and broiled this for a couple of minutes and it was excellent!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: