Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Seared Garlic Lemon Butter Scallops”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Seared Garlic Lemon Butter Scallops” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “karen” : I made them last night and it was fantastic! Made it with broiled asparagus and a kale and quinoa salad.
- “denise” : This was super easy and tasted excellent! To keep the scallops tender, definitely do not cook them more than 3 minutes per side. Enjoy!
- “alexis” : Made this last week, it was my first time cooking scallops and it was super easy! The recipe is great and very simple to follow. I served with rice and asparagus, yum.
- “lina” : You can always add a salad, rice, or mashed potatoes. I do love steamed broccoli too. This sounds like a great main dish! Enjoy!
- “kim” : These look so good and perfectly cooked. Garlic and lemon butter sounds yummy! Beautiful pictures, too. 🙂
- “sarah” : These look amazing!!! And in my eating world–they are healthy too. I haven’t bought scallops in years but you sold this recipe and I can’t wait to try it. Beautiful
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: