Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Roasted Vegetable Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Roasted Vegetable Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jena” : Wow, fantastic! I used Craisins and only 1/4 cup sugar. I also used light olive oil instead of vegetable and toasted the sesame seeds and almonds in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes to cut out the butter. Added gorganzola cheese and it was gobbled up at a potluck – they pratically licked the bowl! Thanks for the great recipe.
- “mary” : Great recipe – very festive and quite tasty. Even non-salad eaters liked this one. I stuck to the recipe and was very happy with it.
- “anna” : I have made this about 4 times. Each and every time, someone asks for the recipe. This is a delicious and especially pretty at Christmas time
- “megan” : I made this for a BBQ on an extremely hot day-very refreshing with a unique taste!
- “pamela” : Just made this the first time for a luncheon and it was a BIG hit! I also tweaked a bit – fewer shallots, cider vinegar
- “vanesa” : Great! This is now our go-to hot-summer-night dinner! Prepping the ingredients is a bit tedious but actually making it is a snap.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: