Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon mirin (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos drained
- Salt & pepper to taste
In stand mixer using paddle attachment beat cheddar cheeses, cream cheese, mayo, garlic powder, onion powder, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, Worcestershire sauce, mirin (optional) and pimentos.
Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Serve with celery, carrots, crackers or crostini.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :