Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Loaded Mashed Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Loaded Mashed Potatoes” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “mary” : I am definitely going to do this for Thanksgiving, one less pot on the stove. Thanks!
- “casey” : Genius! That’s all there is to say really! Mashed potatoes in a slow cook….genius 🙂
- “julie” : Making these this weekend! Love your new kitchen – so fresh, clean and bright! So excited to see it with sparkly new appliances.
- “ramona” : I never thought of making mashed potatoes in the crock pot. That’s a great idea especially if you aren’t bringing them, but instead cooking the entire Thanksgiving meal. It’s good to have something on autopilot while you’re trying manage getting the rest of the meal out at the same time!
- “katrina” : Oh my goodness!!! Your kitchen is coming along so fast! Seriously can’t wait to see the finished product. Also, these potatoes look awesome. Love that you put the mixer right in the crock pot 🙂
- “marisa” : I love the idea!! And am I the only one who likes texture in their potatoes. I love the bits of skin and even a few little lumps. The thin gruely style potatoes remind me of glue. No I don’t normally eat glue but I’m sure it would be the same consistency. Great job!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: