Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “JALAPEÑO POPPER WONTON CUPS”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Pepper Jack Chicken Cream Cheese Wontons” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “shelby” : We always order these also! I’ve made them before too but they are a time consuming work…but oh so yummy. Love the dipping sauce, that one is different to me!
- “rachael” : these were easy. I made about 48 (the whole package of wonton wrappers, in about 10 minutes. Then I just used my fryer to fry them. And froze the ones I did not want to use at a later date!! Thank you!
- “jennifer” : Your wontons look amazing and I can’t wait to try it with chicken too!
- “susie” : I make a huge batch and keep it in a jar because then I can just make premade chicken tenders and smother them in it for a quick lunch. Haha. We love it!
- “brian” : I have made this twice, and We love it! thanks for sharing
- “cindy” : I made these for my husband and he really liked it. He is a chef so it is hard for me to do anything right by him! This recipe makes a lot so I will make again next time I have guests.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: