Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Fried Okra”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Fried Okra” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “maureen” : I’ve made these for parties and there were never any left for me by the time I got to the plate. Yours are prettier than mine were so I’m going to use your recipe next.
- “angela” : I was a cook at a restaurant, we dipped the Okrain an egg wash before putting in the cornmeal mix. The egg wash was a mixture off egg and milk wisked together.
- “sarah” : I love Fried Okra, but I am not a fan of cornmeal. What would you suggest using instead of cornmeal?
- “candi” : Fried Okra are a favorite for us. We eat them out often. I am a failure at frying at home. I’m pretty sure it has to do with my lack of patience
- “nancy” : Sounds like me, I’m thinking maybe you aren’t letting the oil get hot enough. I hear it helps to have the Okra at room temperature
- “beth” : I love fried dill pickles and make them every chance I get. My recipe is a tad different…instead of all cornmeal, I use a 2 to 1 ratio of flour to cornmeal (1 cup flour to 1/2 cup cornmeal) and soak the Okra in buttermilk before coating them in flour and cornmeal. I also like a little hot sauce in mine too – add a little tang to the taste.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: