Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Pineapple Orange Fluff”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Easy Pineapple Orange Fluff” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “daen” : I’ve loved this salad for years! It’s a refreshing snack and/or a great alternative to breakfast cereal. However, I only use one small package of sugar-free jello and I often eliminate the whipped topping altogether which cuts down the calories. Personally, I also prefer the consistency when made with large curd cottage cheese simply because it’s more identifiable and doesn’t get lost in the mixture. Makes about 12 half cup servings (without the whipped topping).
- “josie” : This is such a tasty and refreshing dessert. A nice change from regular fruit salads. I use fat free cottage cheese and apricot flavored gelatin when I can find it. My 4 year old enjoys this
- “marne” : Good recipe. Only change we made was to cut the jello down to one box instead of two. Thanks for sharing.
- “jolie” : Wonderful, tasty, light desert. I did, however make some changes. I used 1 can of mandarin oranges, 1 can of peaches and 1 can of pineapple tidbits. I drained the fruit and then mashed it with a potato masher. I also pureed the cottage cheese in the blinder. I followed the rest of the recipe and to make it look pretty I topped it with pineapple rings and placed cherries in the center. It looked and tasted wonderful.
- “pamela” : I made this for a party and it was excellent. It was easy to make also.
- “tiff” : I grew up on this salad and love it! It’s such a breeze to make and many people enjoy it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: