Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (I use Marzetti Simply Ranch)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (see notes)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1/2 green pepper chopped
- 1/2 chopped black olives
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 can (15.25 ounce) corn drained
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar jack blend cheese
- 2 cups crushed nacho flavored Doritos
In small bowl whisk together ranch dressing, salsa, mayonnaise and adobo sauce. Cover and refrigerate.
In large skillet brown ground beef, drain excess grease. Add taco seasoning and water. Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
In large serving bowl add iceberg lettuce. Top with green pepper, black olives, tomato, corn, black beans and cheddar jack cheese.
Right before serving add crushed Doritos and dressing. Toss to coat.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :