Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “CREAMY RICE PUDDING”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “CREAMY RICE PUDDING” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “marianne” : Simple and delicious!!! Great way to use up left over milk. I used whole milk because that’s what I had on hand, and it was very creamy and delicious!!!!!!
- “cathy” : I made this today. Very good. Next time I will add more milk. It was too thick. I would recommend a 2 quart instead of 1-1/2 quart baking dish as it bubbled over in the oven.
- “naela” : I doubled this recipe for my husband and myself however I swapped out the white sugar for honey and did not double that ingredient and it was plenty sweet.
- “leslie” : I thought this was very good Next time I will cut down the baking time, perhaps by 10 minutes. It got quite stiff in the frig.
- “elodie” : This is so so good! Been making it for yrs, cut back on the sugar & use golden raisins, top with Cool Whip or vanilla ice cream. Whole family just loves this rice pudding.
- “nicole” : I followed the recipe as it was presented! I used cinnamon-sugar (2 Tbsp.) to sprinkle on the top of the pudding after it was finished baking! I HAD baked pudding 1-1/4 hours! When I sampled the pudding, I thought it was very tasty!Thank you for sharing this delicious pudding recipe
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: