- 2 (12.5 oz.) packages frozen French toast sticks, thawed, cubed
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk, warmed
- 1 (8 oz.) package deli honey baked ham, diced
- 1 (8 oz.) package deli roasted turkey, diced
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 375º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until combined. Season with mustard powder, salt and pepper, if using, then gently fold in cubed French toast.
- Layer 1/2 French toast mixture in greased baking dish, then top with 1/2 diced turkey and ham. Sprinkle 1/2 cup Swiss cheese over the meats.
- Top with remaining bread mixture, turkey and ham, then sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and, optional, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Optional: serve with warmed raspberry jam or compote. Enjoy!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: yummymommies.net