Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Black Bean Corn Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Black Bean Corn Salad” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “kelly” : The best bean salad I have made. I halved the oil, vinegar and sugar. Thank goodness I read the post. This amount suited the recipe just fine. Thanks
- “maria” : I made this for a Mexican Pot Luck at my husband’s office. Even though 40 people brought dishes, this was one of the few that was entirely devoured! This is a wonderful, tasty, and colorful salad. Very attractive served in a trifle bowl, or any clear glass bowl. I wouldn’t change a thing.
- “leslie” : So delicious. I have made this salad over and over again with awesome results each time.
- “barbara” : Very yummy! I made it just as written Served over a bed of Romaine with the option of crushed tortilla chips and sour cream on top. Everyone at the party loved it, too.
- “christy” : A LOT of ingredients! I took this to work today for a potluck and it seemed to go over very well. I will make this again. Thanks for sharing!
- “josie” : This salad is excellent! My family always has seconds and thirds when I make this. It is also very pretty and would make a great dish to bring to a party.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: