Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Ziti”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Baked Ziti” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “johanna” : I could eat that entire skillet. I know I can! Can not wait to make this…when my husband is away, far far away ?. Thanks for this recipe.
- “abeer” : I want to make the oven baked ziti but the recipe didn’t say how much ricotta cheese. Do you use 1/2 cup like the skillet baked ziti and do you layer the ricotta cheese? It also says to double the sauce so do you double the ziti too?
- “elodie” : Another great recipe, you never disappoint I only had crushed tomatoes and rigatoni in the house but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. It was so good, yummy !! My husband said keep this recipe and that is a huge compliment.
- “laura” : I’ve made this 3 times now. I make a bit more sauce, I don’t get it as creamy without doing it. And I use cottage cheese instead, since it’s easier accessible works like a charm!! Thank you for making and sharing this, it’s insanely good!!!
- “anna” : I don’t think I ever told you how much my family enjoyed this recipe! A winner! thanks
- “susan” : I made this last Sunday and it’s delicious. I love the genius of putting about 1/2 of the sauce on top of the pasta. It really does help to keep it from drying out in the oven. This recipe, like so many of yours, is a keeper!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: