Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 1/2 lb lean pork sausage
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 green pepper finely chopped
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups low sodium beef broth
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) salsa style tomatoes
- 1/2 cup uncooked quick cooking rice (I use the jasmine)
In dutch oven or heavy stock pot brown sausage and ground beef, When almost completely browned add onion and peppers.
Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Drain any excess grease. Add beef broth, chicken broth and salsa style tomatoes.
Bring to a low boil. Add rice, cover and cook until tender approximately 12-15 minutes.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :